AFES abides by government regulations and university rules.
COVID-19 Risk Protocols for AFES
2pm 25 March 2022
(Staff Team Leaders should review this document with their staff, and recommend it to student leaders).
- Abide by your State or Territory government policy & protocols as they are updated.
- Abide by the protocols of your University and University Guild (Clubs and Societies) if they have provided clear application of the updated State or Territory protocols for activities on campus.
- Abide by the protocols of the Residential conference site or camp site.
- If you become infected with Covid, inform AFES staff and students you?ve been in contact with according to your State or Territory government policy & protocols for their awareness and your care. If you consider you have become infected with Covid at work, complete an Incident Report.
- If staff or staff families have comorbidities, staff should self-assess what meetings to attend, and the level of infection protection required.
If further information is required contact us here.